Re: [css shaders] tiling large elements

Ok, that makes sense -- I like the idea of scaling the element's
rendering down to fit inside a texture as it passes no additional
complexity on to the shader. Blur and related shaders would work with
a margin, but a lot of effects (e.g.: wrapping the element, as if
simulating an old TV with broken vertical hold) wouldn't.

Ralph