RE: Some practical issues integrating the SVG transform attribute with CSS transform properties

Hi Cameron,

As per our discussion on IRC, we should look into aligning the <feComposite> 'operator' attribute and the compositing 'comp-op' operator given that there was agreement over email [1] to backport compositing blend modes to filters.

Personally I don't care whether the filter property is changed to 'comp-op' or the compositing operator property is changed to 'composite-operator', either way is fine with me as long as it is consistent.

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2011Mar/0071.html

> > point people to CSSOM, or whatever way there is in CSS to get the
> > (animated or not) transform value as a higher level object (CSSMatrix
> > or equivalent, not DOMString).
> >
> > What we have been considering here is that if it is set with the
> > SVGAttribute, it is is stored in the SVG OM; if it is set with CSS it
> > is stored in the CSS OM.
>
> So that’s agreeing with 2 and choosing 3a from Rob’s initial mail?
>
> --
> Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.