Re: Comments on XForms 2

Doug,

Thanks for the feedback. This email is not an official response from
the working group, but I wanted to confirm that the current
in-progress version of the spec is available here:

    Main spec
    https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0

    XPath expression module
    https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XPath_Expressions_Module

I for one absolutely agree that the sentence "XForms are the successor
to HTML forms, and benefit from the lessons learned from HTML forms"
should be removed and maybe replaced. I like you suggestion.

Thanks,

-Erik