Regrets for today

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 13:03:47 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Hi team,

I am afraid that I am at a conference in Denmark today, and am unable to
attend the call against my expectations.

May I suggest that in place of the call, that you review the very
productive Editorial meeting we had last Friday:
	http://www.w3.org/2014/10/31-forms-minutes.html
and please check the changes that we made at that meeting. You'll see
there are a couple of issues to think about as well.

So at next week's call we will discuss section 8.

Best wishes, and sorry for the late notice.

Steven