Re: header/@name and @value

Looks good, with some comments:

1. When we say "there must be a name child element" or "there must be
one or more value child elements", we must say what happens if there
isn't one.

Suggestion: "no header is produced" if that is the case.

2. Should we clarify that @value and @name (if an AVT) evaluate in the
context of the item currently selected by @ref? The example implies
this, but the spec text is silent on this (although that might be
explicit in some other part of the spec).

-Erik