Re: Diff of event-type changes

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:59:37 -0700
To: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
Steven,

A couple of comments/questions on this:

1. Are we ok that this is not backward-compatible? That is, if a form
relied on a given error-type, that type might change between XForms
1.1 and XForms 2.

2. I am unclear whether error-message is meant to be consumed by code
or by humans. In general a message is rather informal. Here, when we
say for example "and an error-message of the unacceptable media type",
does that mean that error-message has to be, strictly, e.g.
"image/gif", or can the message be for example "Unsupported media type
image/gif"?

-Erik