Re: Inconsistent description of attributes on <label> etc.

On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 18:59:35 +0200, Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org> wrote:

> Do you mean:
>
> 1. Should <alert> support @appearance at all?

That one. The current spec has it as the only one of the 4 that does not
support @appearance, and I can't think why not. An oversight?
https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/XForms_2.0#ui-commonelems-alert

> 2. Or should <alert appearance="minimal"> mean the same thing as for
> <label> and <hint>?

No; if we include it, it should just be the same.

Steven