Re: Incorporated the Dialog module in the main spec

All,

A few comments:

1. The reference to Core Form Controls was in the source but didn't
show. I fixed it. [1]

2. "the IDREF may not uniquely identify the desired dialog if the
dialog element bearing the matching ID resides in a repeating
construct such as element repeat" however  we say the element is a
"top level container form control".

3. Since `xf:dialog` is new, do we want to support
`xf:show/xf:dialog`, since we have AVTs?

4. It would be convenient if `xf:dialog/@dialog` was indeed optional,
but would resolve, when possible, to the enclosing dialog.

5. Minor edits. [1] I wanted to do more, but some of the funny wording
is used by group and switch too. I think readers are familar with the
notion of a dialog, so I simplified a bit.

6. I had suggested `xforms-dialog-shown` and `xforms-dialog-hidden` as
notification event names [3]. Right now, the text has
`xforms-dialog-show` and `xforms-dialog-hide` as events dispatched by
the action. One issue is: what happens with the dialog's "hide" button
when present? There has to be a way to know that the dialog was
hidden. Should we say that the button dispatches `xforms-dialog-show`?
And/or should we have both show/hide and shown/hidden, one being the
event for the action, the other one the event dispatched to the dialog
when it is effectively opening/closing?

7. We had a question of what to do when the dialog becomes
non-relevant, but I think that goes away as right now we say the
dialog is only a top-level element.

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=3815&oldid=3814
[2] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/index.php?title=XForms_2.0&diff=3814&oldid=3813