Re: JSON Instances

Le 27/05/2011 16:51, Steven Pemberton a écrit :
> I have rewritten the JSON section, according to my action item.
>
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Json
>
> Comments gladly received.
>
> Steven

Please find my comments below:

    * the root element name should be different for each initial format:
      json, vcard, ... or independent of the format
    * using xsi:type attribute instead of type attribute would allow
      XForms engines to directly choose corresponding input controls
    * replacing unauthorized characters by underscore is useful only for
      humans and, because different JSON elements can have the same XML
      names anyway, using a unique reserved name would be as good for an
      implementation and would be easier to implement and faster at run-time
    * anonymous arrays are not treated

Thanks!

-Alain