Re: About XForms 1.2 "The XForms Transform Function Module"

Philip,

Good point on the multiple result documents. We should definitely keep
XSLT 2 in mind, especially since it's clear now that one can get XSLT
2 to run in the browser.

I am not as sure as far as events are concerned. I seems to me that
the transform being part of an XPath expression, error handling is
best done with a mechanism common to all XPath expressions. XQuery for
example is adding try/catch [1].

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-30/#id-try-catch