Re: Action 2009-08-5.2 (event context information updates)

Thanks Erik.
I tweaked the editor's note a bit more to suggest that the use of names
from XML Events 2 is conditional on it being amended to represent all
three of the states. For the benefit of other readers, this may have
already happened in an editor's draft, but we didn't check yet.

As this continues to mature toward spec text, one would think an example
would be added (the surest way to ensure we also get an explicit test
case).  In that case, I would suggest the very first example should be
listening for an event of some kind and running an action only
if="event('eventPhase')='AT_TARGET'".

Would you be willing to develop and add such an example?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

Action 2009-08-5.2 (event context information updates)

All,

I have made the changes to as per today's call. [1]

-Erik

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/EventContextInfo