Re: Integration test between XBRL and XForms

Hi Ignacio,

This is indeed a great use of XForms. I know that some people have
done similar things with XForms and XBRL in the past, so it might be
worth Googling around to see if there is anything you can lift to save
you time.

The main thing I'd like to comment on though, is this point:

> But the UI of the result is not very satisfactory and I don't see there is
> too much control over it in the XForms spec.
>
> I would like to find a way to generate more decent look and feel or I should
> fall back to keep using old XHTML forms.

Formatting for XForms is the same as formatting for HTML and XHTML, in
that it uses CSS. So you should be able to control the layout of your
form quite well. I notice in your example there is no CSS, so you are
going to get whatever comes out of the box, on whichever XForms
processor you are using.

And that's just the same as trying to use HTML forms 'out of the box'.

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane