Re: Pros and cons of different solutions: three slightly different versions of the PO example

Erik,

If a variable inside the repeat points to the 'row' value and a variable
outside the repeat holds all the values in a nodeset. How do you address
what I called the rare cases in my first e-mail (e.g.: sum every item
until the current row, compare against previous row, ...)?.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com