Re: Advisory: Changed definition of validity to include "non-empty if required"

Hi John,

To keep backwards-compatibility that particular feature of our
implementations was not changed when the xforms 2nd edition changed
the behavior of when a node is valid. We do not require a xforms 1.0
4th edition.

best,
kenneth