Re: Progress on Functions Module(s)

John & all,

I think that the current() function needs to find a better home. It is
really a core function for XForms, at the same level as the context()
function.

Note that in XSLT 2.0, current() is under "16.6 Miscellaneous
Additional Functions" ;-)

Can we put current() and context() together, since they both have to
do with the XPath evaluation context?

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/