Re: [css3-namespace] Last call comments from XHTML2 WG

Daniel,
Yes, CSS having explicit versioning would be one way to fix this
once and for all.

But given that the CSS group insists that it will never need
versioning --- analogous to hTML asserting it's the same across
versions (another assertion I dont believe)--
the Last Call issue raised by the forms and xhtml groups is
particularly telling. Given where we are in the email discussion,
I'd recommend that the Forms and XHTML  WGs change this to a
"formal LC objection "

--
Best Regards,
--raman