Re: XForms Simplified Forms Syntax Review Needed

aloha, john!

thank you for kick-starting the joint task force back into activity --
the jtf's lack of progress has been of great concern to me, so i, for
one, would very much welcome a series of telecons to discuss the issues
you outlined in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0097.html

so that the joint forms task force has something concrete to propose
to the HTML and XHTML2 working groups for consideration in regards
forms...

my blackout times are:

* Mondays: 1700h - 1900h UTC; 2030h - 2200h UTC

* Tuesdays: 1700h - 1900h UTC

* Wednesdays: 1345h - 1445h UTC; 1600h - 1700h UTC

* Thursdays: 1800h - 1900h UTC

Note that the HTML WG call is a moveable meeting, alternately convening
at 1600h - 1700h UTC and 2100h - 2200h UTC

* Fridays: no regularly scheduled conflicts

thank you john by (once again) grabbing the bull by the horns -- the
lack of content in the "Forms" section of the HTML5 draft is a huge
hole and impediment to conversations concerning "next generation" HTML
forms, so i for one am very open to your suggestions...

in the interim, i will closely review the materials to which you pointed
and comment on list (both jtf and public-forms) as i deem necessary

gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net