Re: XForms in CDISC

Just to clarify,

XForms is of course not a CDISC standard ! The FDA website is wrong about
that.

As a CDISC volunteer, ODM team member, and CDISC consultant, I have always
evangelized the use of XForms for EDC (electronic data capture) using eCRFs
(electronic Case Report Forms).
Some demo samples of eCRFs using XForms can be found on my website at the
previously mentioned website, and at
www.XML4Pharma.com/ODMinEDC/Samples.html

There is also a demo application server that allows to generate eCRFs in
XForms format from CDISC ODM files with study definitions.
This can be found and used using:
http://www.XML4PharmaServer.com:8080/XML4PharmaServer/

The latter website will be further upgraded (with samples using asian
languages) next week.

With best regards,

Jozef Aerts
XML4Pharma