Photo from Rusty Harold

At the bottom of this email is attached a photo from Rusty, which may be
resized and/or cropped as you guys see fit for the announcement page.

I think we should have at least Rusty's photo on the annoucement page if
we can get it.  I'd prefer all photos but only if we have everyone's
picture.

Also, it's not clear that the DB provided by Dave Megginson will allow
that information to be entered.  If not, then it would be good to make a
custom page with Steven's intro paragraph, the abstracts, titles, photos
etc, and send a zip of the file bundle to Dave Megginson for him to decide
exactly what to do.

Thanks again,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by John Boyer/CanWest/IBM on 10/04/2007 09:25 AM -----

Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
10/04/2007 03:04 AM
Please respond to
elharo@metalab.unc.edu

John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
Re: New need for honorarium, was Re: Urgent: Need info for honorarium

John Boyer wrote:

> Finally, I could really use a digital photo of you for the announcement
> of the evening.

This one isn't too awful. Let me know if it will do.

My DSL is going up and down right now so I'm a little hard to reach.
best bet is to try me at erharold@gmail.com for the time being since I
can access that from work.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!