Re: Review Notes on a last call comment

All,

I think that it is fair to define "empty" as the empty string.
"Locally", that seems reasonable, and this seems to be what XForms 1.0
says and how people interpret it.

Remains the bigger issue that the required MIP is close to useless as is
in my opinion. I think we should keep track of this for 1.2/2.0.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/