RE: Suddenly confused about today's repeat index discussion

Yes but if you click the group, does it change the repeat index?

Also does FF then go into every inner repeat (and every one of their inner
repeats and so on) to change their indexes?

FYI, in our implementation, setting focus to a container like a group or a
repeat or a switch is handled specially because those objects cannot
directly take the focus.  They can only own it indirectly by owning the
control that has the focus.  So, we seek out the first item within the
container that can accept the focus and send it there (which may involve
drilling into inner repeats, switch cases, or groups to find).  So, the
end-user control gets the DOMFocusIn, which bubbles up to the container.

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

"Kugelman, John" <jkugelman@progeny.net>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
08/13/2007 07:21 AM

<ebruchez@orbeon.com>, "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Suddenly confused about today's repeat index discussion

FormFaces behaves the same way.

--
John Kugelman, FormFaces