Re: finalizing forms task force telecon date & time

As said before  Wednesday, 31 October 2007 -- either at 1700 UCT or 1800
UCT for one hour is fine for me.

For people in europe, we do the switch from DST this weekend(the US will
do it the weekend after) so be aware that 1700 UTC or 1800 UTC will be
different in local time in eruope on the 31 Oct then it is now.
See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=31&year=2007&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
for the exact local time.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

public-forms-tf-request@w3.org wrote on 10/24/2007 05:19:18 PM:

> aloha, all!
>
> from the feedback so far, it seems that the most likely time for
> our initial call is Wednesday, 31 October 2007 -- either at 1700 UCT
> or 1800 UCT for one hour...
>
> does this timeframe meet with everyone's satisfaction?
>
> also, the agenda needs to be updated to incorporate some of the
> feedback (such as "definition of terms" -- in particular, what
> is meant by "architechtural consistency") -- if it is ok with
> the rest of you, i will revise the vague preliminary agenda i
> proposed in:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2007Oct/0022.html
>
> any additions, suggestions or requests, please post them to the
> list...
>
> hopefully, by day's end, we can request bridge time for 31 october,
> gregory.

> The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become.
>                                                -- Mark Twain
> Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
>      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
>         Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus