Re: Update on setting up this CG

From: 梁海 Liang Hai <lianghai@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:20:20 +0800
To: public-font-text@w3.org
Participants who are not on the MPEG-OTSPEC mailing list,

Please be aware of (and try to participate in) the ongoing discussion about our charter:

[MPEG-OTSPEC] Draft charter of the FTCG
https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002183.html <https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002183.html>

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai, acting chair