Re: Self-intro from Fuqiao Xue

Hey Fuqiao,

Great to have you!

> If the GitHub org[2] name is settled, I can add a link to https://www.w3.org/community/font-text/. [3] (See "GitHub Repository" in https://www.w3.org/community/wicg/ for an example.)

I’d like to give the community some more time before we actually decide the UTLs and start using the GitHub org and repos. Added a pending action item to the agenda document under “Roadmap”.

> If possible, I hope someone can invite me[4] to the GitHub org and give me triage permissions so that the W3C internationalisation WG can better track the work in this CG.

Invited you to be an owner now, as you apparently understand what to do at this stage better than we do… :D Will tone down people’s permissions later when we have a better idea about each person’s responsibilities.

> About the draft CG charter, this template is usually recommended: https://github.com/w3c/cg-charter

Got it. I’ll recommend participants to refer to this template when discussing our charter.

> For newcomers to W3C, welcome, and do not hesitate to ask any further question, I (and other W3C old-timers in this group) am here to help!

There’s a thread, “Can't join the W3C community group” (https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002171.html <https://lists.aau.at/pipermail/mpeg-otspec/2020-August/002171.html>), on the MPEG-OTSPEC list, and it’ll be great to have your input.

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai
https://lianghai.github.io