Re: Q: Where can I find this Community Group’s announcements, meeting agendas, and discussions? [via Font and Text Community Group]

Hi all,

This is Liang, the acting chair of this Community Group.

I was just trying to post an FAQ to https://www.w3.org/community/font-text/ <https://www.w3.org/community/font-text/> so people who didn’t participate in Monday’s meeting can be redirected to where we currently manage all the information. I didn’t know the post would be picked up by bot and sent to this mailing list without its links…

Anyway, the post can be found on the CG’s page (https://www.w3.org/community/font-text/ <https://www.w3.org/community/font-text/>) and the direct URL is actually also available in the bot’s email.

I do suggest though, that we stick to the MPEG-OTSPEC mailing list (https://lists.aau.at/mailman/listinfo/mpeg-otspec <https://lists.aau.at/mailman/listinfo/mpeg-otspec>) before deciding the permanent discussion space, in particular because many participants prefer a GitHub repo’s issues system and it’d be nice if we can avoid migrating twice (from MPEG-OTSPEC to here then to a GitHub repo, leaving everyone confused).

Thanks for your passion, and I hope we can get the process straight soon. I’ll be talking with Florian Rivoal about the appropriate way to set up a GitHub repo (under W3C’s GitHub organization) or an independent GitHub organization.

Best,
梁海 Liang Hai
https://lianghai.github.io