Re: How will regular users know which web apps work offline?

Hi Andrew,

Interesting, thank you for the link! I hadn't heard of the widgets spec,
I'll take a look at it though. Separating the packaging from the offline
storage sounds like a better idea. I hadn't seen much about this so I
figured I'd just throw it out there just in case. Thanks again for the
response.

best,

- Pat