Offline WebApps workshop report (was: fixing-appcache - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group)

(trimming cc, updated subject)

Le lundi 16 avril 2012 à 14:35 +0000, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> >"W3C Workshop on The Future of Offline Web Applications
> >Workshop Report"
> >
> >http://www.w3.org/2011/web-apps-ws/Report
>
> It seems the following line probably mixed up latter and former, no?
>
> "Based on the discussions, it seemed that the current design of AppCache
> is more oriented toward the latter than the former."

Hmmm... No, I think I really meant that AppCache is more oriented toward
better performances for on-line caching (via bundle of resources) rather
than off-line apps (where its usage remain awkward to say the least).

Wasn't this one of the things that was brought up at the workshop?

Dom