Re: URGENT: Meeting of Social IG/WG at TPAC 2014 Oct 26-31st?

On 05/25/2014 03:24 AM, jon richter. geosemantik. wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> as I'm not sure how open this invitation is, before answering I'd like
> to know if anyone knew foundations or associations to ask for travel
> funding?
> I know there are many institutions that send people around the world,
> but also for events like this?

Its open to anyone who is interested, although there are registration
fees to cover the food (see TPAC web-page).  W3C does not have the
funding to do travel grants, although I imagine some non-profits might.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. I'm sure some folks on the
mailing list might have ideas.

   cheers,
         harry