Re: Web Identity specification and Social Web

On 3/5/14 5:40 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> The Semantic Web == The World Wide Web. There is no difference bar the
> fact that the resolution of relation semantics that constitute the
> mesh known as the World Wide Web [1].
>
> [1] http://bit.ly/10Y9FL1 -- original design of the World Wide Web
> [2] http://bit.ly/L3SqR6 -- Semantic Web
> [3] http://bit.ly/1o7pcRb -- Semantics
> [4] http://slidesha.re/1epEyZ1 -- Understanding Data .
Meant to say:

The Semantic Web == The World Wide Web. There is no difference bar the
fact that the resolution of relation semantics (World Wide Web [1]
tapestry) is much higher i.e., we are moving beyond Web tapestry solely
based on the  :linksTo relation to one in which there are many relations
e.g., :seeks, :owns, :knows, :likes, :dislikes, :made, etc..

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO