Re: Social Web Summit in Paris 1-4 May 2014...

Harry Halpin wrote:
> Excellent. If you want to do an IndieWebCampParis, I think I can book a
> space at Centre Pompidou at more at least anytime if given enough heads
> up for free if the Ouishare event is coming up too quickly.

As a London IndieWebber, I'd be keen to attend an IndieWebCamp in Paris
if others are keen.

I've put up a wiki page so people interested in having an IWC in Paris
can do so.

http://indiewebcamp.com/possible_events

If Tantek is unable to come to Paris, I'd be happy to hop on the
Eurostar from London and help out.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>