Re: Social Web Summit in Paris 1-4 May 2014...

On 02/25/2014 08:38 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> hHi Harry, thanks for thinking of me. I'm actually already booked those
> dates but look forward to see what comes out of this summit.
>
> Those of you actively creating and deploying social web technologies
> on your own personal sites may also be interested in upcoming
> IndieWebCamps the next few months
>
> 2014-03-07..08 IndieWebCampSF
> 2014-04-26..27 IndieWebCampNYC
> 2014-06-28..29 IndieWebCamp 2014 (main event) in Portland

Tantek,

Any possibilities for an IndieWeb event in Europe?

Also note there's no paper for Ouishare I believe. It's not a W3C
workshop :) We could also co-brand the Ouishares track "IndieWeb" if the
Ouishare and Indieweb folks agree. I'm a fan of both brands.

   cheers,
       harry