Re: On privacy and cloud services

Self hosted also leads risk of data loss; few people have data mirrors set
up. No data loss has to be a key feature, as well. Would it be possible to
keep people's data in encrypted chunks on other servers and laptops ?

For me; I would want to know whenever people accessed my information
whether I know them or not. Is there a way to create audit trails with ISP
locations on them?

Am I the only person that thinks that developing a rubric for developing
public access to non-identity related aggregate data could be huge?
Clearly, a lot of conversation would have to be had.

Darrell