Re: RE : Re: Federation protocols

If we are serious about creating a free/open alternative to
Facebook/Twitter, we need a killer feature that will completely set it
apart, we need that missing link that will disrupt current social networks.
I believe that I have this missing link, and it's called taglink.

I know people's attention span is limited, specially on the Web, but I
highly encourage you to read this short e-book called "The Tipping Network"
which can be read in about one hour. It's a bit technical for normal users,
but for this group it will be easy to comprehend, it just needs a little
imagination. The e-book can be downloaded for free at:

http://ttn.iss.im/

I don't want to continue this project alone, this is why I'm inviting you
to read the book and to work together as a group.

Thank you for your attention!

Kind regards,
Nick