Da: Evan Prodromou [mailto:evan@e14n.com]
Inviato: giovedì 6 giugno 2013 16.01
A: public-fedsocweb@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: OStatus & SNEW (was R: Federation protocols)

The pump.io API implements most of the interesting parts of OStatus, and leaves off the parts that don't work.

https://github.com/e14n/pump.io/blob/master/API.md

It also has:

 *   A compatible client API
 *   Straightforward privacy controls
 *   JSON
I think of it as an evolution of OStatus; I think it's probably the best next step.

-Evan