Re: An Introduction: SOCML

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Christopher A <chris.socml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I recently posted a proposal for a "Federated Social Network Data Standard"
> on the groups Wiki.

Hi,

I like the push by the EFF and this group, and believe I have a total
solution to this problem.  I have been working in this domain for
over a decade to create a unified data model and if I had some
programming help could create a prototype in less than a week to
demonstrate a proof-of-concept.  It's pretty comprehensive and
"infinitely" scalable.  I'm using it to jumpstart the creative
economy.  The work is over at pangaia.sourceforge.net.

Thanks for your time,

Mark Janssen
Pacific Lutheran University