Re: ActivityPump API

On 9/20/12 5:06 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> On 12-09-20 05:01 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> How is user 'bwk' identified by the system in question?
> There's OAuth 1.0 authentication; see
> https://github.com/evanp/activitypump/blob/master/API.md#authentication
>> What about a shared outbox?

I assume an outbox is just a collection style of resource (like a
folder) for outbound data associated with a specific user, right?

> I'm a little confused on that; do you mean something like when
> janeandfrank235@hotmail.com share an email address? Or more like a
> group blog? Or more like a mailing list?

More like sharing blog, mail oriented resources, basically a folder
accessible to more than one identity.

>> What happens when 'bwk' seeks to temporarily or permanently delegate
>> privileges to others etc?
>>
> I'm also not sure I understand what you mean here.

How a user can enable another user act on its behalf, thereby inheriting
the privileges required for outbox access etc.. Basically, like a
secretarial agent authorized to act on behalf of a boss.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO