Re: R: ActivityPump API

You should definitely read all the way to the end; I've got working
federation that posts from one server to the other.

I think the OpenSocial support for activity streams is specifically for
posting new activities -- kind of like the "activity outbox" in this API.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou, CEO and Founder, StatusNet Inc.
1124 rue Marie-Anne Est #32, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 2B7