Re: users vs topics

On 7/26/12 9:42 AM, Michiel de Jong wrote:
> I feel we need to not only model users, but also
> topics/channels/groups/hangouts/teleconferences/mailing
> lists/hashtags.
You need to model everything. The process is as follows:

1. given things names
2. characterize what you've named (digitally) using structured content
associated with a document
3. entity-attribute-value model gives you a "deceptively simple" model
for characterizing entities and their relationships with other entities
4. publish your document at an address.

You will have a system that caters for what exists today, and all the
unknowns coming down the pike from tomorrow :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO