Re: one-way sameAs and friendOf links

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Markus Sabadello
<markus.sabadello@gmail.com> wrote:
> are you looking for a way to resolve this purely based on the data that's
> already out there stored in the various service?

yes, it will only cache and index data that is publically available
elsewhere. in more detail, it will:
- retrieve a document,
- find out what this document is trying to tell us,
- decide whether we believe what it is saying,
- cache it,
- index the text bits is info,
- make it available on a websocket, so everybody can put
instant-search boxes into their websites, and query it cross-origin.

i was thinking about also publishing the index in its entirety, but
there might be some privacy concerns that we can't oversee, so for now
i'll just provide the search interface, with the note that any
information accumulated is owned by the public domain, even though it
will not be publically available - we probably do not want to 'leak'
it and expose all the information that the billionaires of the web
base their business models on.