Re: the possible impact of future changes in webfinger (was Re: Anonymity and multiple identities)

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 7/9/12 5:51 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>> You will never convince everyone on the web to use the same stack.
>
> Correct.

depends how you define 'stack'. look at html, it's a living standard,
with lots of small components. you can see on caniuse.com which
percentage of browsers support what. that's the sort of ecosystem i'm
thinking of. maybe we just mean the same thing.

i will try to put together something like caniuse.com for fedsocweb,
so that people know what options are being discussed, and then it can
evolve.