Re: Let's blow some new life into this community group

On 12-07-05 08:52 AM, Antonio Tapiador del Dujo wrote:
> Hi Evan,
>
> El 04/07/12 17:23, Evan Prodromou escribió:
>> I also think there's a strong case to be made from the social
>> business side: hundreds of thousands of businesses use their own
>> social networks, and allowing some controlled, private connections
>> between those networks makes a lot of sense.
>>

> Could you provide us with some examples of those social networks? Are
> they online or do you refer to offline business networks?

We run tens of thousands of social networks on status.net; I've seen
numbers above 100,000 for Yammer. I'm not sure about Salesforce Chatter,
SocialCast, or Jive, but I think they're comparable.

Overall I'd estimate north of 1M enterprise social networks out there.

-Evan