FPWD Consensus Re: [updated] Call for Consensus: First Public Working Draft of FedCM Spec

Hearing only supportive comments, I conclude the WG has consensus to
publish the FPWD of the FedCM spec. We'll merge PR 623 and ask the team
to publish.

Thanks all for getting us to this milestone,
--Wendy, FedCM co-chair

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
https://wendy.seltzer.org/