Face-to-face meeting in Prague, Feb. 12 at 17:00

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:29:22 +0100
To: EXPath CG <public-expath@w3.org>
  Hi,

  We will have a face-to-face meeting in Prague next week, before the
Pre-Conference day, on Thursday Feb. 12 at 17:00.

  It will be at the Boscolo Hotel <http://prague.boscolohotels.com/>,
5 minutes walk from the University where is the Conference.  Ask for
the EXPath meeting.  I will watch Twitter as well on @fgeorges.

  There is no agenda yet, I will make sure to post one before the
meeting.  Please fill in the following form (there is a possibility to
suggest topics to add to the agenda, and it will help us organize for
the right number of people):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OheBL54NPF1yV4a9COLL_6MbMDWozqcs0e0sls5Xx6c/viewform

  Hope to see you there!  Regards,

--