Re: Archive Module -revival

On 04/02/2014 19:36, Innovimax W3C wrote:
> It might be good keeping sync with
> http://gildas-lormeau.github.io/zip.js/core-api.html
>
> Just saying
>
> Mohamed

Thanks Mohamed. It appears to me that apart from zip.js's architecture
being callback-centric, it's operating generally at a rather lower level
than we're proposing for Archive. Could you suggest a few specific ways
that the two might for example be in conflict? I can certainly see that
keeping (attribute) names in sync. could be useful.

--
*John Lumley* MA PhD CEng FIEE
john@saxonica.com <mailto:john@saxonica.com>