Re: Final(?) draft of the Binary Module

On 21 September 2013 11:51, John Lumley wrote:

  Hi,

> The specification, differential markup and xml definition can be
> found at: http://expath.org/spec/binary/20130920

  Thank you John and Jirka for this!

  Aside question John, I am going to announce it on Twitter, do you
have a Twitter account?

> I think all the comments have been taken into account, and we look
> forward to this moving towards 1.0 status as soon as practicable.

  Sounds like a reasonable option indeed.  If I remember well the
discussions, this module created a lot of interest, the feedback has
already been taken into account, and this draft was actually already
quite stable.  So if there is no substantial comment about this draft,
it looks like a version 1.0 is indeed a good idea!

  There are still a few tickets open, but I think they are either
solved, or waiting for the final release.  Am I right?  If yes, can
you please close those that can be closed?

    https://github.com/expath/expath-cg/issues?labels=binary

> A qt3 testsuite (some 190 test cases) has been developed

  Thank you for investigating this area!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/