Re: Is EXPath File Module compatible with XSLT 1, XSLT 2 or XSLT 3 ? (Was: EXPath, Proposed File Module)

> My point here is that you say something in the introduction about XSLT
> **2.0** and you are referencing XSLT **3.0**
>
> My question is : this EXPath module is compatible with what ?
> XSLT 1.0
> XSLT 2.0
> XSLT 3.0
> XQuery 1.0
> XQuery 3.0
> XForms 1.0
> XForms 1.1
> XProc 1.0

We may need to clarify this for the File and the Binary Module; both
modules reference F&O 3.0 and reference XQuery 1.0 and XSLT 2.0, as
well as any other XPath 2.0 in the introduction. @Jirka, @John,
@Florent: what do you think?