Re: EXPath File Module, June 06 2012

Christian,

Thanks to you and your team for your efforts in this area.  It looks like
you have thought out things very well.

Each EXPath specification will make our XML applications a little more
portable across platforms and allow us to reuse more components.  I hope we
can have eXist and MarkLogic support the file module in the future.  Since
eXist already has a file module I suspect we could write an adapter to this
spec in XQuery.

Keep up the great work!

   - Dan

--