Re: [public-exi] <none>

One feature that might help in many contexts is the capability to encode
integers and floats as bit representations rather than their character
equivalents usually provided in XML.

I didn't notice this feature in the EXI specification, but I think it
would be a useful "standard specialized" codec. Is it there and I missed
it, or how do you achieve the bit encoding of the integers and floats?

Stan Klein