Response to [LC-2712]

Hi Rumen,

Here is the working group response to your comment.
Please let us know whether you agree with the changes.

Regards,
                Youenn

> Subject: Unclear
> Section: C Prefix Workarounds (Non-Normative)
> Paragraph: All
> Comments:
> All the paragraph could be summarize by saying that the application should use only ONE prefix per
> namespace. Then the two requirements are fulfilled.

Your statement is actually not entirely equivalent to the statement in the current specification.
Let's take the following example:
<A>
<B xmlns:ns1="uri1"/>
<B xmlns:ns1="uri1"/>
</A>
The following document would match your statement but not the one in the specification.
In particular, the second prefix would be encoded as an index.
A decoder may not be actually able to give to the XML layer the knowledge for that second namespace declaration.
In addition, this requires two namespace declarations, which can be optimized in terms of compression as follow:
<A xmlns:ns1="uri1">
<B/>
<B/>
</A>
That is why we prefer to keep the more restricted statement in the specification.