[LC-2711] The Profile parameters

Hi Rumen,

Thank you for your comments on EXI Profile Last Call Working Draft.
We appreciate both your interest in our work and feedback on the document.

The EXI WG agrees to the suggestion lessening the compliance requirements
of the explicit/implicit parameters communication from "should" to "may".

We are going to make this change understanding that while there are
cases that find the sharing of the parameters useful, there are some
others that do not need to be informed with the parameters values.

Hope this helps,

taki